.

.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Guess who put up tons of pictures? You guessed right-- me. Take that world

Dear peoples of the world,

     Let us all gather this fine morning/afternoon/evening, depending on where you are, to learn some of probably the most useful language in the 21st century-- Tsimihety. I hear it has become the new business language of the world actually. And since you all happen to be doing business in pigs, this one will come in handy-- kamakoro, which means pig up in the north of Mada. It's way fun to say. You should try it

     And so this week was basically a pretty intense one. We didn't get to teach quite as much as we wanted to because of lots of stuff going on with transfers, which is obviously not prefered but hey, we got 7 new missionaries! Way awesome, especially since zero went home, meaning we finally got to open up some of the many areas that have been closed recently due to a lack of man power. These 7 were reinforcements much needed. (makes me think of those days of training and being trained... so long ago. I barely even remember it, not even joking. That is what the mission does to you I think.)

    Had a good time attending a new ward on Sunday, but boy oh boy do they have work to do. They have as many people in attendance as the T branch in Ft D, which is sad for a ward of 400+ people. It's time to step up our game people, come on.

     Besides that all that is interesting is that I put up tons of pictures, so y'all should be happy with me. I know, I know, sorry, it's been a long time, but I finally did it. 

     It is so great to know that the Lord is in charge of all the work, whether worldwide, at the mission level, or at an individual level. We see that manifest here in Mada every day, without fail. It just takes a little faith on our part to see that and to do what we have been asked to do. With just a tiny bit you can move a mountain, so with a lot I feel one should be able to do some amazing work as a missionary.  Just a little spiritual thought.

Love
Elder Fox
 
(Here are a few pictures...more to come)
 
Jungle path we have to climb looking for less active members


view of Tana


Interesting church....


Hollywood or Tana?


Garbage slide
 

No comments:

Post a Comment