Yesterday Steven, Dani, Adam, and I dropped Chance off at the Provo, UT Mission Training Center (MTC) to begin his two year mission to Madagascar. He was so excited to begin! As his mom I was both excited for him and sad for me...two years is a long time! I know it will go quickly and I know there is nothing I would rather have him doing right now. Sigh...so bittersweet. So I shed some tears, gave him hugs and kisses, and said good bye. When I arrived home to Woodinville today the house was so quiet...the tears came again. Then I got to work cleaning up after our heavenly family weekend together. One good thing about having him leave, I can start the countdown to when he returns.
 |
| Right before heading across the street to the MTC. |
 |
Mother's day/farewell weekend.
|
Mom, time flies!
ReplyDeleteDani's belly is showing. Woohoo......
Xiaomei is never that happy when MY belly shows!
ReplyDelete