Earlier in the week we visited E's mom who is in the hospital, the super Antandroy one that I taught a couple times while I was in Tana before. It was a good visit to make, she was not doing to well. Just yesterday I received the news that she passed away, so E and fam will be going down to Ft D area for a month or so, doing stuff down there. Man, E is still so awesome, she is just an unstoppable machine. She is possibly one of the most converted members I have ever seen as well. I am more worried about both Elder Holland and Elder Bednar going inactive and apostate than her. I just talked to her like five minutes ago and she was just as concerned and interested in her daughter getting baptized when she is gone in Ft D as anything else. Go E.
We have two awesome investigators we are teaching right now who have been showing good signs of improvement. They are a somewhat old couple with kids and grandkids, but extremely sharp and understand things well. It is incredible to see N (the man) be more and more converted as time goes on, somthing that is easy to notice as he talks a lot about life and his thoughts and observations and things like that. We watched a bit of general conference with them yesterday and it went great. It is definitely going little by little, line by line, but that is just the conversion process. they are doing awesome.
We have been working a ton on a new language program for newer missionaries in the mission, something that has taken up quite a bit of time and still isn't finished yet. We are hoping to get it out by this upcoming transfer, so we are going to have to put in some good work on that, which is hard because I keep adding more and more and it just gets longer and longer and more time consuming haha but we hope it will be very helpful for missionaries learning the language!
C'est la vie. Elle est dur (et belle)
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment