.

.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Biblical Plague!

Howdy hey

     Whew, lots of good stuff to  tell you about from this week. finally a non-boring email from Elder Fox right? let's hope.

     But first and foremost is the fact that the plagues have started up pretty good here, and by plagues I mean there was a massive locust swarm that nailed Tana. There had to have been at least 30 to 40 locusts it was crazy.... maybe like 30 to 40 million billion trillion that is. And then there was a smaller one that came in the next day. I'm sure there are good news articles about it. The Malagasies were pumped to have a whole new topping for their rice for the next several weeks, they went hard catching locusts to eat. And yes, of course I ate some.
 

 
Here is an article on the recent locust swarms in Tana.
 
         http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/watch-locust-swarms-madagascar-capital-article-1.1922465

     Anyway, that's about it for this week...at least all I can tell you :)

Love
Elder Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment