We are lucky I have a bunch of pictures to send to you this week, cause if I didn't I'm not sure what I would even be able to tell you about my life... like absolutely nothing. Oh, there is one thing, we finally watched General Conference this Saturday and Sunday! Way good, way good. I especially loved Elder Bednar's, I feel that is one of the greatest talks I have ever heard in my entire life, so perfect and awesome. Isn't it just so true though that it is always our first reaction to share anything good we have with other people? So of course it is natural for us to share our faith, cause it is such a great thing in our lives that other people just need to have it! And of course that is true, it really will help their lives in ways they can't even imagine, if only they would listen!! I also greatly enjoyed Pres Eyrings about personal revelation. That is something often not discussed enough, yet is important beyond most other things. Without personal revelation we have nothing, just as without revelation for the church we have nothing. In fact, we heard a lot about revelation and prophets that session.
A continues to do well, he came to conference. We didn't get to talk to him afterward though, but are hoping he loved it.
Anyways, attached to this email (and maybe another if they don't all fit) are tons of pictures. Most of these are everyday life scenes in Mada in the area near our house.

Also, pass along a thank you to Uncle Jon for his Dear Elder letters, I love them! He taught me all about our radical puritan heritage, it was awesome! Way to go, our family.
I don't see much to say besides that which I have said. Keep up the good work. In the case that you don't currently happen to be doing good work then stop your bad work and do good work. We could use more people doing great work in this world. We could use more people helping the missionaries. We could use more courage in opening our mouths to share the truths we know. We could use more love in how we interact with those around us and with our God. So lets do those things.
Love
Elder Fox

























No comments:
Post a Comment